Given the pandemic situation KiN will hold a virtual AGM this year on Saturday April 25th at 1 pm from the comfort of your home. All are welcome.
If you require guidance here are some recommendations:
- You do not require video
- Audio/Mic is recommended for comments or questions
- You can access the meeting through the web browser or download the Zoom app. No account creation is required and the app is free
- Sign into the meeting using your name registered with Kaslo Infonet. This will be used for attendance. Unrecognized nicknames will not be granted permission
- You can test your video and/or audio before the meeting at www.zoom.us/test
- If you require assistance you can contact Kaslo Infonet support and make an appointment for remote support.