KiN wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Just a quick note to remind you of the rates and services changes for our wireless customers as of January 1st, please see below.
- The faster speeds may cause your Netflix streaming to consume more bandwidth. You may want to set it from auto to low, to prevent your usage from tripling for the same amount of viewing, here is a direct link to that setting: https://www.netflix.com/HdToggle. – you can always check your usage records here: http://kin.bc.ca/my-bandwidth/
- NEW KiN Wireless plans as of January 1, 2017:
(Down / Up)
|Monthly bandwidth||Monthly Fee|
|Wireless-3.0||3 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps||100 GB||$49.95|
|Wireless-5.0||5 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps||150 GB||$69.95|
|Wireless-10 *||10 Mbps / 3 Mbps||200 GB||$89.95|
* note: Wireless-10 is only available for clients who have 5 GHz connections to our towers, contact tech support to know if you do, or if you would require a radio swap to upgrade to the top plan.
Please contact us for more information at 250-353-2305. (office hrs: Mon-Fri 9-1)
– or on the technical support line at 250-353-1-KiN (1546) (Monday-Saturday)
The links for signing up are here: http://kin.bc.ca/rates-and-services/. (signup form is for new clients)
- As the year comes to a close and we now have exceeded 500 active client accounts, we want to express our gratitude along with our very best wishes to all of you for the new year!
The Kaslo infoNet Society Board